Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HERE COMES THE SUN


The weather finally broke this weekend and we got several gorgeous days of sunshine. How perfect that it fell on a 3 day weekend! Every one's been cooped up indoors for so long, that every park, beach, and outdoor cafe in San Francisco was packed at the first sign of warmth.


I spent a great Valentine's Day touring the city by scooter (definitely one of my favorite pastimes), lounging in the gardens of Queen Wilhimina below the windmill in Golden Gate park, and picnicking on Ocean Beach.


I followed that up with a nice sunny day of wine tasting in the Russian River Valley for the 4th annual celebration of President's Day.


I can feel the winter madness finally breaking and I'm ready for some weekend trips! Tahoe in 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment