Sunday, January 3, 2010

HAPPY 2010!

A new year, a new decade... you can't help but reflect on the highlights of the last 12 months and think a bit about how you'd like to see the next 12 play out.

All in all, I'd say it's been a pretty fantastic year for me- especially in travel terms. I was lucky enough to go on 3 vacations! Maybe not the greatest idea, now that I'm left working extra over the holidays since I used up all of my paid time off, but I'd say it was worth it. None of the 3 trips were planned very far in advance- opportunities arise and I'm never one to say no to the next adventure. :)

Here are a few (but, by no means all) of my favorite moments in 2009 :

Sailing- Grenadine islands


Ole! Splash Mountain, Disneyland- Los Angeles, CA
Pt. Reyes blue cheese with thyme infused honey picnic at the lighthouse- Pt. Reyes, CA


Last night in France- Picnic at the Eiffel Tower- Paris, France


Massage Point at the Rockhouse- Negril, Jamaica


Let's hope 2010 can be even better. I've got a good feeling about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment